Labeling > Linear Self-Adhesive Labelers > Pharma Labelers
< Back Pharma Labelers
ALpharma A is designed for labeling vials, ampoules and small bottles, labeling is performed from tray to tray, 'in-the-star-wheel'. Speed: up to 150 products/min.
ALpharma B is designed for printing and applying labels to shaped cases. For labeling with both barcode labels (tags, vignettes) and tamper-evident angle labels folded along the flaps. Speed up to 200 products/min.
ALpharma C is designed for in-line wrap-around labeling of small, cylindrical bottles. Speed: up to 250 products/min.
ALpharma CH is designed for particularly slim products (horizontal test tubes and vials), processed horizontally on an idle roller conveyor. Available with an automatic loader.
- Overprinting with hot-foil or thermal-transfer printing
- Near end-of-reel and rewinder-full monitoring
- Near product monitoring
- Barcode checking
- Sensors to check for correct/performed overprinting, with print mark reading or camera
- Sensors to check that labeling has been correctly performed, with luminescence sensors or camera
- Expulsion of rejected products with check that expulsion has occurred and rejects box full monitoring
- Management of formats alarms history and rejects